Share/Bookmark

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chapter One: Sinusitis treatments to stay away from

My top five treatments to stay away from because they are useless

The following medications and measures have not helped me. Try them if you want, but don’t blame me if this doesn’t help. In fact, I suggest to stay away from the following drugs because they will often distract you from better cures available and eat up valuable life-time.

·   Hot milk, or hot milk with honey:
This is counterproductive and I openly suggest against it. In later chapters, where I speak about nutrition, you will learn why. Stay away from milk.


·   Sinupret ® Bionorica:
This has not helped me. I have had sinusitis many times and have a good comparison of what changed my suffering into the better and what did not. So, in my opinion and for my personal situation, Sinupret ® is not really a great help. You can try it but for me it is pretty useless.


·   Antibiotics as the single treatment:
Do not make the mistake to do nothing else than taking the Cefaclor or whatever your ORL or other physician has prescribed. Instead, support the process. Use enzymes in addition and keep your nose moist for God’s sake. Use mucus solvents to make thick slimy carpets in your nose and sinuses thinner and more fluid. Rinse your nose and get enough sleep. Don’t just take the pills; you can do so much more.


·   Excessive heat or excessive cooling of the aching areas (sinuses) of your face:
Be careful. Only use infrared light, or better an electric heating towel for a few minutes. In many cases, you might feel how narrow paths to the sinuses are opening, and pain suddenly disappears. If you have reached this goal within 10 or 15 minutes, fine. Now it is time to stop. Never apply heat to inflammations on a constant basis. Cooling has never helped me. However, light cooling (do not use pure ice) might help. Again, do this for a short period of time only.


·   Drinking water instead of isotonic solutions:
If you have fever or severe diarrhea, drink isotonic solutions such as Gatorate ® (US, Spain, Germany etc.), Aquarius ® (US, Spain, Germany etc.) or add a powder such as Isostar to your water.



Regards, 


Marcus


Contact me at:






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment